- Bike Binderz L track is our #1 choice for tying down dirt bikes because of the clean anchors and affordable price. Usually ships between 1 and 3 days.
Bike Binderz are an innovative way to lock down your motocross bike in the back of your truck, trailer , Motovan or toy-hauler
Our simple, lightweight and durable device eliminates tie-downs, bulky wheel chocks and not to mention that un-wanted pressure on the suspension. Designed to evolve with you 50CC – 450 we guarantee you’ll never have another headache with tie-downs.
15% Restock fee on all returns, scratched Binderz are not returnable.
- 2 Binderz
- 2 Two inch single point L track floor anchor's
- 1/4 inch stainless steel hardware
Extra L Track floor anchor's sold separately
Working load limit 275lbs
NOT FOR USE WITH SNOW-BIKES / KITS WILL NOT BE SOLD INCOMPLETE
- Fits 50CC Junior, 50CC Senior, 65CC, 85CC, Supermini, 250, 450 | Removes pressure from the front forks and seals | Remove the use of any tie downs, and wheel chocks | Comes with all necessary mounting hardware and a set of Binderz
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum | 4.12 LBS | Breaking Strength 1500 LBS
- Do I have to drill holes in my truck to do this? Yes, 4 quarter inch holes | How much does the bike move? Front to back 0. Side to side 1\ 1.5 inch at the handlebars | Is there any warranty? Yes, all our products come with a 1-year warranty | Where are they made? We manufacture in Alberta Canada | Will they fit my motorcycle pegs? We are designed to fit the majority of factory and after-factory pegs | Does this system work on snow-bikes- NO!!! Your snow-bike will slide back and forth, we make a snow-bike kit DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY for snow-bike's | Will the fit a 65CC? Yes, Bike Binderz fits all sizes of bikes because of our unique design our chain is adjustable to accommodate any and all sizes | Are they sold in a pair? Yes | What material is the product made out of? Industrial high-grade aluminum