- All Bike Binderz foot-peg boxes are CNC milled from a solid piece of 6061 billet aluminum just like your high-end foot-pegs for MAXIMUM strength, this eliminates the weak heat affected zone caused by welding.
- Bike Binderz L track is our #1 choice for tying down dirt bikes because of the clean anchors and affordable price.
Bike Binderz are an innovative way to lock down your motocross bike in the back of your truck, trailer , Motovan or toy-hauler
Our simple, lightweight and durable device eliminates tie-downs, bulky wheel chocks and not to mention that un-wanted pressure on the suspension. Designed to evolve with you 50CC – 450 (8 inch footpeg hight and up) we guarantee you’ll never have another headache with tie-downs.
- Footpeg box size 2 5/8 wide 1 1/2 tall
If your bike has soft suspension regardless of weight use our adventure bike kit.
Scratched Binderz are not returnable.
- 2 Binderz
- 2 Two inch single point floor anchor's
- 1/4 inch stainless steel hardware
Extra L Track floor anchor's sold separately
Sold in a pair.
Powder coated kits are made to order and not a stocked item.
NOT FOR USE ON SNOW-BIKES / KITS WILL NOT BE SOLD INCOMPLETE
- Fits 50CC Junior, 50CC Senior, 65CC, 85CC, Supermini, 250, 450 | Removes pressure from the front forks and seals | Remove the use of any tie downs, and wheel chocks | Comes with all necessary mounting hardware and a set of Binderz
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum | Breaking Strength 1500 LBS
- Do I have to drill holes in my truck to do this? Yes, 4 quarter inch holes | How much does the bike move? Front to back 0. Side to side 1\ 1.5 inch at the handlebars | Is there any warranty? Yes, all our products come with a 1-year warranty | Where are they made? We manufacture in Alberta Canada | Will they fit my motorcycle pegs? We are designed to fit the majority of factory and after-factory pegs | Does this system work on snow-bike pegs and snow-bike pegs? If your foot peg is wider than 2 5/8 inches, the current set-up will not fit your pegs | Will the fit a 65CC? Yes, Bike Binderz fits all sizes of bikes because of our unique design our chain is adjustable to accommodate any and all sizes | Are they sold in a pair? Yes | What material is the product made out of? Industrial high-grade aluminum
Already purchased a Bike Binderz kit? Here is the instruction manual