Instructions for Snow Bike Kits
Congratulations on your purchase of a Bike Binderz kit. we know that you are going to enjoy loading your bike securely and safely. Say good by to complicated tie down processes and hello to more time on your bike.
This page contains the information you need to correctly install your Bike Binderz system.
Mounting Instructions For Dirt-Bike Snow-Bike Kits
What You Need:
- 5/32 hex key
- 7/16 wrench
- tape measure
- Find the Location where you want your dirt bike or snow bike to sit during Transportation, make a mark straight down from the ends of the foot Peg on the floor/deck/solid mounting base, Secure the anchor points to the floor with the supplied hardware.
- Adjust the bike binder to the appropriate chain link so that when the binder handle is in the down position the top of the binder sits just below the top of the footpeg, bikes with softer suspension need to be adjusted tighter.
- Lean the bike over and Slide the 1st aluminum box over top of the foot Peg pushing the Locking pin completely through the footpeg.
- Repeat on the other side and the bike will stand free with little weight on the suspension.
- For transportation lift up on the handle to bind down the bike and place the Locking pin through the handle, now your bike is secure and ready for transportation.
L Stud Instructions:
- Grasp the housing of stud fitting between your first and second fingers. Place your thumb on the plunger in the middle ring and depress.
- line the stud fitting with the middle hole on the surface mount kit.
- push the stud fitting down & slide forward or backward in the L track to desired location.
- Align the plunger between any two holes, release the plunger and housing to engage.
- Grasp the stud by ring or chain and slide forwards and backwards to ensure the housing has engaged and locked into the track.
- To remove the stud fittings simply grasp the housing between your first and second fingers, place thumb on plunger in the middle of the ring and depress. Slide the stud fitting to any hole in the track and lift to remove.
Make sure the Binder is secured on both sides of the anchor point.
Let unused chain hang loose and free of binding
Use wrench to loosen quick link and adjust chain to proper height and tension.
Nut on quick links must screw downward
New Snow-bike height adjustment for kits sold after January 25 2022
Use two 7/16 wrench to remove lock nut and slide off connecting arm
Remove outer and center stainless steel spacers
Adjust chain link to proper height and tension for your application, loose chain should hang in the center free from binding
Slide in center spacer and repeat the process with the second chain
Slide on the outside spacer and re attach connecting arm with washer and lock nut
Tighten lock nut with to 7/16 wrenches (we pre-set Binderz to the most common height for your convenience)
Warnings and Disclaimers
Ensure the pin is completely pushed through the footpeg
Do not drive over the Binderz This will void warranty
Do not Use dirt-bike kit on snow-bikes
Maximum Weight Dirt-bike is 275lbs
Maximum Weight snow-bike is 360LBS
Additional Information and Contact:
Give us a shout with any questions!
Call 855-724-6458 Monday to Friday 9-5 MST -7
New Truck or Trailer?
No need to purchase a new set of Bike Binderz, grab some L Track and some Anchor Points and you can easily transfer your Bike Binderz to your new set-up!